Saturday, November 12, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Summer weddings in Colorado

Time passes by so quickly and we find ourselves in November with the holidays around the corner and realizing that I haven't blog about our summer weddings in a while.
We had an abundance of Dessert tables this year which was very fun and tasty!
I will get blogging now about those lovely weddings I remember to take the camera to and as i get professional pictures i will post those as well.



For now lets start with one of my favorite cakes of the season, a very romantic cake inspire from Martha Steward's wedding cake book for a small wedding. I love the eyelet work and the "simplicity" of the design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


French macarons

Sold retail exclusively at Steam Espresso Bar
1801 South Pearl St, Denver

About Me

My Photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.